Wednesday, May 27

Memorial Day Weekend

For the long weekend we thought we should do something to enjoy the nice weather we've been having here. When Stephen took his mountain biking class he found lots of great hiking trails in Corvallis. Saturday we all went on a hike at Chip Ross Park. It was only about a 1 - 1.5 mile hike but it was long enough to have some fun!


All ready to go in pretty pink sunglasses.


Hiking is such hard work.



Time for a nap... or is it?


There was just enough slope that Evelyn kept going after she rolled over. Her first double roll! (other than her chin, her Daddy says)


Enjoying the sun and the plug.


Now we're done with the plug. Ptewww!


You can see nearly all of Corvallis from the top.


I like to put my plug in my own mouth.


Someone has to watch my Daddy's back.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOVE the last picture...well all the pictures! She's gotten so grown up looking since I saw her last. Come visit soon!