Friday, September 11

Good Girl Evelyn

You may remember the post about how Evelyn hates to go to sleep and has to scream in her crib for at least 10 minutes before she will finally go to sleep (and that she won't sleep anywhere else). Well, my baby girl is starting to become a good sleeper! For the last week, when I put her down for a nap or to bed for the night, she lays in her crib and talks to her stuffed animals while listening to her lullabies, and then quietly falls asleep! The first few times I thought it was just a fluke. But no! It always made me feel so bad to listen to her scream even though I knew it was best. Now, it still brings a tear to my eyes to see how grown up and independent she is becoming.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations to a great mommy! You've done awesome. It is hard to listen to them cry, but sometimes you've got to give em' tough love. Sweet dreams Ev!

Unknown said...

Stephen- David says it's his mid-job shadow!!!

Unknown said...

And he doesn't need to look hot anymore!