Sunday, December 6

Christmas music.

I love Christmas music but I hate music about Santa, so I have written new words to one of the classics "Up on the house top." It also happens to coincide with with Evelyn's resent behavior. Enjoy!

There’s a silly baby who’s mighty cute
She is little and likes to toot
When you think it’s over and she is done
She’ll squeak out another one
Toot toot toot who wouldn’t go
Toot toot toot who wouldn’t go
Near the little baby with lots of gas
No thanks Evelyn I will pass.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My mom calls Oakley her lil tooter, not because she toots a lot but just because she thinks it's cute. I think I'm going to start calling E that too!

Unknown said...

Yes, decorating is a serious dilemma! If we had our own house I would buy one of those big kid play yard gate things to put around the entire tree. Because not only are the decorations an issue, so are the presents! Oh well!