Monday, August 9

Spring Break 2010

Once upon a time last spring we went with Sara, John, Carol, Cody, and Cameron to OMSI. Evelyn thoroughly enjoined herself. Since my last trip to OMSI they added a new area specifically for the littlest of visitors.There are "water tables" and a sand box and fish and balls and all sorts of things perfect for that special toddler in your life. Here are some pics!

Daddy and Evelyn playing ball.


Splish splash I was takin' a bath!





Hello, can you hear me?

If only I could catch it...

I found my lost piggies!

Evelyn had lots of fun and can't wait to go back!

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Oaks and Evelyn should go together sometime.

Brady and Brittney said...

Wow, let us know the next time you guys go, that looks like a bunch of fun for the littlest member of our family!