Monday, September 29

Back to School!

Ok, so it's been a little while since I last posted anything. Sorry. In that time Stephen and I moved from Wauna (the paper mill), spent time in Oregon City or Sara's wedding, moved back to Corvallis, and then moved across town! We are finally mostly settled down. The kitchen is in functional order, most the furniture is where it belongs, but the baby's room is still full of boxes and stuff. Looks like we still have some work to do! Last Thursday Stephen and I went to the OSU/USC football game. Apparently USC was ranked first in the nation (? don't quote me on that) and OSU is not a team to shout about. USC was projected to bet OSU by 25 points. Well, for any of you who didn't hear, OSU won by 6. It was an exciting game and we had a lot of fun. We are going to try to go to more too.
Today was the first day of school. Stephen is taking Bio-Chemistry, Calculus for business majors, Spanish, and Anatomy. I am taking Mass Transfer Operations, Senior Lab for Chemical Engineering, Chemical Reaction Engineering, and Relaxation. Usually Stephen and I both have an hour free around lunch time so we can eat together. Not this term! You can pretty much bet that if he is in class, I'm not and if I'm in class, he's not. We couldn't even take an institute class together. :( At lest we get to see each other at home.
And a quick baby update: she is about 2 pounds and 14 1/2 inches. Comparable to a head of cauliflower!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

but much nicer than a head of cauliflower I'm sure.

Also, there is a game this saturday (so we should get tickets tomorrow).