Tuesday, June 30

Advice Needed

I found a web-site with these swim suits that I really like. They are long tankini's which is great. They are a little spendy, but they are much better at covering up than most swim suits I've seen. I've decided I want to buy one, but I don't know which one. So I've decided to ask you all out there for some advice. There are two different patterns for tops I'm concidering and two different cuts. And then two different bottoms for each top. Lots of choices!!! Please leave a comment with what you like best.

Style One: GNO

Bottom One: Brown

Bottom Two: Brown Polka Dot

Style Two: Aqua Bay
Cut One: V-neck



Cut Two: Tank


Bottom One: Brown

Bottom Two: Blue



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do the brown bottom with the v-neck blue and brown top. Super cute.
~Sara

Scott and Jillian said...

I agree with Sara. They are all pretty cute, though.

Unknown said...

I really like style one. I have a thing for polka dots though.