Monday, June 8

Big Baby!

Evelyn had yet another WIC appointment last Thursday. I'm always a bit apprehensive going to the WIC office because the first lady I met with sort of yelled at me, but that's a different story. The lady I usually see is really nice and we have a good time during our meetings. Thursday, I met with yet another woman. I was a little surprize because when she called my name she looked like the sort who is really stand-offish and sharp tounged. But she was really nice too! We weighed and measured Evelyn. She is now 16lbs. and 11oz (85% for weight!) and 26in (90% for height!). My baby is hardly a baby! Stephen tried to tell me the other day that we needed to be more careful about how often she ate because she was getting chuncky. I told him that she looked how babies are supposed to look. And her weight to body ratio (or whatever it is) is in the 50% percentile. My baby's not fat, she's big boned! Oh, and Evelyn is very excieted! For Stephen's birthday (2 days after Evelyn's 6 month birthday) she is going to get to try her very first real food! Yey baby cereal!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, she is growing up for sure!

Unknown said...

Stephen...I get a kick out of your smart a** comments on the blog. Oakley says: yes, that technique is only to be used after a double dribble! And you're right...I really do hope that stays her favorite weed. As I was writing that post I thought to myself "wonder if anyone is going to joke about "weed"!" Haha! It was good to see you guys today. You have an adorable lil gurlie!