Monday, July 28

Weekend Fun

This weekend was a lot of fun. Friday night I got to catch up with my high school friends. We reminisced and giggled over milk stirs. It's so great to be able to spend time with them, especially since Laurel and Salena are world travelers and who knows where they're going to end up next! Saturday, Jaime and I went out shopping. I needed to find a bridal shower gift for Sara, but after that was settled, we sort of window shopped. I'd almost forgotten how enjoyable it can be (Stephen's more of a get in get out sort of guy!). Then we met back up with our fellas and played a game. Oh, and how could I forget! I got to play with baby Oakley (if holding a sleeping baby can count as playing). She is so cute and getting so big. She does this funny thing where she opens her eyes just a tiny bit and peeps out at you through the slit. I think she's trying to trick people into thinking she's asleep. On Sunday, I was holding her in my lap, and she started kicking my tummy, and the baby started kicking too. I was getting it from the inside and the outside! My baby isn't even born yet and they are already playing with each other.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is so funny about the babies kicking! I had fun with you too. We should do that again. See you next Saturday.

PS: Remind me to give you the cash we owe Stephen. I went to the bank today so it is just sitting in my wallet.