Thursday, July 31

Thankful Thursday

1. The Gann House - sure it is in disrepair, but it is a home for Stephen and I this summer. I have an amazing commute (getting to the grocery store is a little difficult, though), and we pay $0 in rent. Who can ask for a better deal?

2. Owl Pharmacy - this small pharmacy welcomed Stephen with open arms. They have given him a job (yey money!) and experience which will help him get into Pharmacy school this next year. Plus, it seems that they are all nice people and Stephen seems to like it there.

3. The baby - it is the size of a bell pepper but can still cause so many problems! It has started moving around a lot, which makes my tummy feel almost sick, but it is cute in it's own way. I like being able to feel that it is alive and real. I can see my tummy growing, but this is a better reminder that a baby is on the way. I can't wait for the ultrasound on Monday. Hopefully we will find out if it is a boy or a girl!

4. My cross-stitch - this may seem silly and gradmaish, but I really like my cross-stitch. Right now I'm making an angle and a little boy. It is tedious work, but I find it relaxing. And it helps to pass the time while I'm waiting for Stephen to get home from work.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! A bell pepper huh? Just remember that before you know it that little bell pepper will be the size of a huge watermelon, so I guess savor the flavor of a little bell pepper while you can. Haha!

Scott and Jillian said...

cross-stitch is not grandmaish. I used to do embroidery, but I haven't in forever.

Now that you and Jaime are both doing the "Thankful Thursday" thing, maybe I need to hop on the bandwagon! ;)